Palmer CAB 212
Palmer CAB 212

CAB 212, 2x12 Guitar Cabinet from Palmer.

Linn Sondek 12/13/2013

Palmer CAB 212 : Linn Sondek's user review

«  Excellent »

Already owned 3 baffles Palmer (respectively and currently mounted Eminence Governor, Jensen and Jensen C12N C12Q) I acquired this naked firm to equip two speakers that were originally in place of Jensen were in full baffles Eminence Man O War and Celestion V30.
Installation is very simple, especially as the firm is already wired. We can therefore opt for either a series connection or a parallel connection. I personally have my speakers wired in parallel.
The cab offers a beautiful volume, even if the proportion 1x12 model of the brand, it is relatively compact (710x480x295). More rigidity is more than satisfactory. Two large side handles provide a good grip.
From a sound point of view, and without speaking specifically of HP's pair I came up, it provides a nice spread, accept without flinching a big level (no vibration) and remains well articulated.
Given its price and its features, no doubt that this would quickly become a best seller for all those who want to mount the speakers of their choice.