[NAMM] Behringer Pro Mixer NOX303
Behringer introduces its 3-Channel DJ Mixer with infinium “Contact-Free” VCA Crossfader, Beat-Syncable FX and USB Audio Interface at NAMM.
- 3-channel club DJ mixer for the most demanding turntablist, remixer and digital DJ
- 45-mm infinium “contact-free” optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
- Beat-syncable FX section with 2 parameter controls assignable to Mic, 1, 2, 3, CFA, CFB or Master
- 3-band EQ with switchable full-kill filters plus 8-segment level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Phono and XENYX mic preamps
- 3 Line inputs with USB connectivity, 3 Phono/Line and 1 Mic input
- VCA-controlled faders with fader start for reliability and noise-free performance
- Headphone monitoring section with tone control of headphone output
- XLR Master, Record and Booth outputs
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Check out www.behringer.com/EN/Products/NOX303.aspx for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Behringer Pro Mixer NOX404 The NOX404 is Behringer's 2-Channel DJ Mixer with infinium “Contact-Free” VCA Crossfader, Beat-Syncable FX and USB Audio Interface.
- [NAMM] Behringer Pro Mixer NOX606 Behringer will introduce its 6-Channel DJ Mixer with infinium “Contact-Free” VCA Crossfader, Beat-Syncable FX, VCFs and USB Audio Interface at this year's NAMM show.
- Smithson Martin Emulator Software 1.4 Emulator is aE Multi-Touch DJ System that allows the crowd to see exactly what the DJ is doing on a huge transparent touch screen.