[NAMM] Behringer Pro Mixer NOX404
The NOX404 is Behringer's 2-Channel DJ Mixer with infinium “Contact-Free” VCA Crossfader, Beat-Syncable FX and USB Audio Interface.
- 2-channel battle DJ mixer for the most demanding turntablist, remixer and digital DJ
- 45-mm infinium “contact-free” optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve for years of use
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
- Beat-syncable FX section with 2 parameter controls assignable to Mic, 1, 2 or Master
- 3-band EQs with full-kill filters plus 10-segment level meters with peak hold function
- Phono and XENYX mic preamps for superior detail and ultimate punch
- 2 Line inputs with USB connectivity, 2 Phono/Line and 1 Mic input
- VCA-controlled faders with adjustable fader curve for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
- Adjustable curve for crossfader and channel faders
- FX Send & Return loop to connect external FX devices
- XLR Master and Record outputs
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Visit www.behringer.com/EN/Products/NOX404.aspx for more info.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.