Edirol PCR-300
Edirol PCR-300

32/37-Key MIDI Keyboard from Edirol belonging to the PCR series.

rythmanblues rythmanblues
Publié le 10/11/10 à 09:07
One of the few masters keyboards with aftertouch!

Midi I / O
Usb
Sustain Pedal
Expression pedal
(AC power supply optional)

Midi merge.

9 pottards
1 data
etc. ... roland see site for the rest of caractristiques, but my opinion one of the most comprehensive era or I've bought! Keyboard

solid and enjoyable

Manual very clear when we mastered the subject ...

For use, it speeds retain the most useful functions.

Getting started simple enough for basic functions, the rest is the doc ncessaire.

Publisher PC simple and very functional (it is still necessary to understand the implementations midi synths that you drive ^ ^).

Quite a few of the possibilities of routing a USB squenceur, (it is best to have a look at the doc, because without Shma explain complicated ^ ^).

I have the past 2 years, but meanwhile I pass on the MODEL pcr-500, the 300 was a little too small, but the functions are exactly the same.

+ + + + The possibilities with the editor of paramtrages
+ + + The number of assignable controls
+ + The quality of the keyboard.

- Screen is very little impractical.
- No transformer original ...

The advantage of this kind is that a keyboard can control everything!! my D-110 released in 1988 at the Sonic Cell, and squenceur!

Report qualitprix excellent!
If I were buying a new one, I would take the same, but it is probably more I turned on the new brand :-)