Allen & Heath Xone:42 (Old Design)
Allen & Heath Xone:42 (Old Design)

4+ Channel Mixer from Allen & Heath belonging to the Xone series.

toukiff toukiff
Published on 02/15/14 at 13:12
already said lower

config is good, it is clear and spaced.

Good sound quality, I also UREI 1603, it is the same see a bit better for the UREI but it sounds the same.
The eq is good but not great, its not enough for me to cut the bass and high frequency and more I find them more sensitive.
for the filter, I think its been joujoue for kid ... yeah really!

I UREI 1603 and I sold the allen for her and I do not regret it, I do not know if I'll keep the UREI by what I have ecler SCLAT .. but in any case a investisser UREI is cheaper and quality sound.
No, I think not buy me allen price its listening better to invest or UREI or old ecler smac ...