What is the type of connection (RCA Jack, XLR ...)?
While RCA, XLR microphone jack or 6.35, RCA and XLR
What is the accuracy of the sample (bits / kHz)?
20-20.000Hz (+ /-2dB)
How many lanes, bus, auxiliary sends, returns ...)?
3 input switchable CD / Phono inputs + 3 + Mic
2 master one in RCA or XLR
An effects section is it integrated?
The general configuration is it simple?
The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
I've never opened the table is very easy to use
The usual functions are they easily accessible?
The console is transparent?
The equalizer is effective?
For this price range for me is what is best.
Introduces it's breath?
No discomfort at this level
How long have you use it?
Have you tried many other models before buying it?
It was my first purchase if not before I had a lot of touching the SMX 3 Synq in a friend's and DJM 400 but I could not afford
What is so special that you love the most, least?
+: Simplicity, the two masters including a handy XLR with an amp with only that, the correct sound
-: BPM Counter is completely superficial to it very rarely stable,
How would you rate the quality / price?
Very good one of the few model that provides the XLR output in this price range
With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Having the same budget at the time yes without hesitation it is perfect for people who do not have a big budget but want to do fun anyway.
* What type of connectors (RCA Jack, XLR ...)?
All entries are in the CAR, the micro is the choice XLR or jack 6.35.
The outputs are RCA and XLR.
* What is the accuracy of the sample (bits / kHz)
20-20.000Hz (+ /-2dB)
* How many lanes, bus, auxiliary sends, returns ...)?
7 inputs including 3 switchable phono mode and two pickups with talkover.
Output, 2 RCA master output with independent control + master 1 XLR + RCA output BER
* An effects section is integrated?
* The general configuration is simple?
Yes, nothing really special.
* The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
French and well explained.
* The usual functions are they easily accessible?
* The console is transparent?
Okay, the original signal does not undergo special processing, the sound is clear.
* The equalizer is it effective?
There are better but that's okay. The quality of the knobs used on this model does not look too bad.
* Introduced she breath?
A little preview in the absence of signal, if you shoot more than half. (Inaudible in the presence of music).
Curiously this is not the case on the master and all the better.
* For how long have you been using it?
* Did you try many other models before getting this one?
- Mc Crypt SA100 / 2, ultra-basic, "quaint" and much less clean (breath and buzzing on some channels)
- JB Systems Talent, simple, lots of inputs, without effects but not so bad.
* What thing do you like most/least about it?
- The overall ergonomics, no frills but practical.
- The sound is not bad, I agree for the moment.
- The beat is offset rather than the gadget, nothing beats a pitch by ear.
- The BPM counters ... it varies depending on the music and not always stable. Although approximately to control the BPM, the rest you rather trust your turntables. (Should we say is not unique to this model but the same for many tables that offer it.)
* What is your opinion about the value for the price?
Not too bad, it's enough to get your feet wet.
* Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
With a bigger budget I would take more upscale, why not the contrary.