Pioneer DJM-700
Pioneer DJM-700

4+ Channel Mixer from Pioneer belonging to the DJM series.

Ramaz Ramaz

«  An example of reliability »

Publié le 12/11/10 à 01:53
For all that is typical to refer to the Pioneer site. The only problem at this level on the DJM700 is the exit return that there is no XLR, c is really the only break point problem.

I never had to read the manual, it is very easy to use, very intuitive and everything is accessible without problems. No breath

EQ super efficient
Its transparent

Nothing to say.

I use for a year during which she turns to me and quite often in the evening. I would say 5-6 times per month to large parties.
It is really impeccable, I have never had a single problem, I have two CDJ1000 mk3 but to accompany each CDJ is already partly repaired once, the djm persists! on the other hand it gets very hot at night that's why I put a fan nearby.

I already try a lot of model Gemini, JB Systems, Pioneer DJM400 and DJM800.
It is on the 800 is great but good when I bought the 700 it was half price for the 800 and all this for the CFS, two plus fader start and south I do not use.

What I like most: almost everything ...
The least: as I said earlier that it heats up and return the output XLR lack

For that price I do not think we did better by a cons anymore means I'll take one or even a good djm2000 Xone!

If that choice had to be rebuilt I would do without a moment's hesitation, great djs like Highbloo or IKKI mix with it already and I've never had any complaints.