Pioneer introduces the DJM-750 4-channel DJ mixer with built-in USB sound card, available in black and silver finishes.
The Pioneer DJM-750 features a new Boost Colour FX function that allows for stacking and controlling one Sound Colour FX and one Beat FX at the same time with one knob. The Beat FX section features 13 effects, including Vinyl Brake and enhanced Roll, and a Level/Depth control will adjust the wet/dry mix.
- 4-channel DJ mixer
- 4-channel 24-bit / 96kHz USB sound card, compatible ASIO and CoreAudio, with additional software interface for the computer
- Boost Colour FX feature for stacking a Sound Colour and a Beat effects and control them simultaneously
- Enhanced Beat effect section with Level/Depth control
- 3-band EQ (+6 to –26dB) and 3-band Isolator (+6dB to infinite) on each channel
- 32-bit digital processor
- 24-bit A/D converter
- Automatic standby
- P-Lock Fader Cap on channel faders and crossfader
- 4 RCA CD/line inputs
- 2 RCA line inputs
- 2 RCA Phono inputs
- XLR/1/4" jack combo microphone input
- 2 RCA and XLR Master outputs
- 1 RCA Booth output
- 1 1/4" jack headphone output
- 1 RCA Rec output
- 1 digital coaxial output
- 1 1/4" send
- 1 1/4" return
- USB type B port
- 2 1/8" mini-jack Control ports
- Dimensions: 320 × 376 × 108mm
- Weight: 7.6kg
- Black or Silver finishes
No information about the retail price of this new Pioneer DJM-750, you’ll find more details at www.pioneerdjusa.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.