[Musikmesse] Nektar Impact LX49 MID keyboard
Nektar will introduce tomorrow at Musikmesse the new Impact LX49 USB MIDI keyboard controller pre-mapped for most of DAWs.
Unlike the Panorama keyboards which offer a full integration for Reason and Cubase, the 49-key Impact LX49 controller provides an intelligent MIDI mapping for most of the DAW currently available (Reason, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, GarageBand, Sonar, Bitwig, Reaper...). Another difference is the absence of the motorized fader.
The Impact LX49 employs the same technology developed for the Panorama keyboards and offers three switchable control modes for Mixer, Instruments and Presets. 5 user memory slots allow for saving custom settings and a dedicated button will open/close the active plug-in displayed.
- 49 velocity sensitive keys
- 4 velocity curves
- Pitch bend and Modulation wheels
- 2 transposition and 2 octave +/- buttons, all assignable to the program, MIDI channel and Preset +/-
- 8 velocity sensitive trigger pads
- 3 digit LED display
- 8 function buttons
- 9 control buttons
- 6 transport buttons for cycle, rewind, forward, stop, play and record
- 4 preset memory slots
- 4 pad memory slots
- USB MIDI port
- Sustain pedal input (not included)
The Nektar Impact LX49 MIDI keyboard will be available during Q3, 2013 for $159.99 / £109.99. More information at www.nektartech.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The OverTone DSP FC70 available on Mac A few days after releasing the Windows version, OverTone DSP announces the availability of the Mac OS X version of its FC-70 limiter plug-in.
- The PPG WaveMapper in Mini edition Wolfgang Palm announces the soon release of the Mini version of his WaveMapper virtual synth for iPhone and iPod Touch.
- 2 new Avid Fast Track audio interfaces Along with Pro Tools 11, Avid introduced this morning two new Fast Track compact audio interfaces for mobile musicians.