Reloop will introduce tomorrow at NAMM 2015 a new digital mixer for DJs, the RMX-60.
- Fully digital 4+1 channel mixer
- 11 inputs and 6 outputs with 1/4”, RCA, XLR connectors for all kind of sources
- Microphone channel with EQ and talkover
- InnoFader compatible
- 8 built-in effects (delay, reverb, echo, pitch shifter, gate, phaser, etc.)
- Large display for time and BPM settings
- Bipolar filter per channel
- Adjustable EQ curve
- Crossfader assign with adjustable curve and start (same for the faders)
- 2 headphone outputs
Information about the new Reloop RMX-60 will soon be online at www.reloop.com. Here’s the first presentation video:
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.