Akai Professional Max49
Akai Professional Max49

49-Key MIDI Keyboard from Akai Professional .

Public price: $479 incl. VAT
Godly75 Godly75

« Expecting allot but flaws in design »

Published on 07/09/19 at 05:08
Value For Money : Poor
Audience: Advanced Users
I so loved this keyboard,
- Looks good
- great quality feel keybed
- good functions and controllers

But unfortunately:
- I had my second gig with it, now in open air and the touch faders began to jump around (and so did my settings/sound). I guess the touch response system works with warmth? So the cold screwed it over.
- the quality of the pitch/mod wheel is very bad, a known problem all over the akai keyboards

Please Akai, upgrade your products or stop calling yourselves Professional ! :-(
It's with pain in the heart I have to let this keyboard go because it was very practical and an eyecandy :(