< Tous les avis Arturia KeyLab 49

49-Key MIDI Keyboard from Arturia belonging to the KeyLab series

BRC BRC

«  Better at home than on the stage ... »

Published on 05/24/14 at 08:25
I wanted a synth that offers opportunities in the synthesis. so there is the controller and the program that acts as a VST.

I had problems with the quality of the keyboard that I find frankly cheap. I had to return twice to the factory ...
Otherwise, the rest is really correct, Aluminium finish and wooden knobs and father are cool, the pads are correct. The manual is good, but the keyboard is very intuitive and easy to use. The pitch and modulation Mollettes are correct.

I use since October 2013. I find it very interesting. It offers many possibilities, the multiplayer is really fun. I still had significant bugs (program crash, notes sustain and impossible to do anything except cut everything) ... So, I'm afraid to use it live ... I think for making music at home, composing, studio and everything, it's really nice, sounds are varied mono and polyphonic. For live, I recommend, I'm going to turn to an analog solution, but there ... We are entering a new dimension of cost.

I would do this choice, but not to live! So here goes ... a little disappointing though because it was indeed to live I did this choice ...