Korg Kontrol 49
Korg Kontrol 49
Akalmie Akalmie
Published on 12/29/05 at 01:51
I was looking for a versatile keyboard, ie that of comprent knob and fader.

Very nice touch for a noon configuration seems simple, the navigation is in any case ...
Yet took the time to immerse myself in the instructions but it seems to be quite clear.

Rcupr yesterday in store, order from 5 days, so not too dja wait, good service at korg
What I like least are the knobs that must make two turns to go from a mini max, although they react the VLOC.
What I like most, its compatibility avc most soft reference, reason and above all the legacy collection is to visit the demo the same stroke ms-20 and Polysix Wavestation, or necessarily of the joystick small but very precise.
G tried a few models before but not enough depth to make a real comparison.
I find it still a bit expensive = 400euros
The exprience I did not but I do it again this choixx regarding a MIDI keyboard that I was looking for versatile!