Korg Kontrol 49
Anonymous

«  a little cheap! »

Published on 04/06/12 at 21:42
Usb keyboard.

I am a pianist his touch .... To me it's about the same as touch keyboards for small children found in toy stores. I say this not to be clever, it's really what I think.

I have a digital piano connected to my pc to play my virtual instruments, but I wanted a small keyboard placed just below my screens in order to tweak the sound on my PC and had a controller when I'm facing the screen.

Why he does the job, along with any USB keyboard would do the trick I think.

I find the knobs vraiments cheap, it creaks a bit, I think the whole does not inspire quality. But I must say two things:

- I have not tried others.
- I bought it used, it may be suffered much before!

I had more desire to buy the A500 roland pro, but I had seen one in a store I was shocked by the small size of the keys. So I took the korg but I do not like it too.