Acorn Instruments Masterkey 61
Acorn Instruments has announced the availability of the Masterkey 61, the latest addition to their Masterkey line of USB keyboard controllers.
The Masterkey 61 offers 5-octaves of full-size, synth-action keys intended for more elaborate two-handed playing styles than its smaller siblings, the Masterkey 25 and Masterkey 49 introduced earlier this year.
The Masterkey 61 offers seven MIDI-assignable controls including two rubberized expression wheels generally used for pitch-bend and modulation, four control knobs and a mixer-style fader. The three-digit LED display provides parameter and value feedback. The two buttons below the LED display can be assigned to any of four parameters; program change, MIDI channel, octave shift or transpose assignments. All controls are located on the left side of the keyboard to allow the player to make changes.
The Masterkey 61 does not require any drivers. It is USB class-compliant and will work with Mac OS X, Windows 7, Vista or XP.
The Masterkey 61 comes bundled with Studio One Artist by Presonus. Studio One offers complete unlimited audio and MIDI recording capabilities, editing, 20 built-in effects plug-ins and 4GB of third-party loops, software and virtual instrument sounds including Native Instruments Guitar Rig LE, Toontrack EZDrummer Lite, and more.
• 61-note, velocity sensitive, synth-action keyboard.
• Two assignable expression wheels (generally pitch-bend and modulation) rubberized.
• Assignable 60mm fader with rubberized cap.
• Four assignable knobs for real-time control of virtual instrument and mix parameters.
• 3-digit LED display.
• Input jack for optional sustain pedal.
• Quick-toggle buttons assignable to either octave, transpose, program change, or MIDI channel functions.
• USB class-compliant. No driver needed.
• Includes Presonus Studio One Artist DAW Software.
Pricing & Availability:
The Masterkey 61 is immediately available with a US MSRP of $149.99 and an estimated street price of $119.99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- xoxos Spring2 xoxos has released Spring2, a spring reverb emulation VST plug-in for Windows.
- SuperMegaUltraGroovy Capo 1.2 for iOS SuperMegaUltraGroovy today announced the immediate availability of Capo 1.2 for iOS, which adds audio effects that help users learn their favorite music by ear.
- Laurent Colson StepPolyArp 1.4.1 StepPolyArp v1.4.1 has been released.