Diago have introduced a new, compact-sized pedalboard power supply: the Micropower9.
- Output : 9V DC @ 1,000 mA (9W)
- Input: 90–264VAC @ 50–60Hz
- Efficiency: 80%
- Line Regulation: ±0.5% max
- Load Regulation: ±1% max
- Mains Cable Inlet: 2m Figure 8 Lead IEC320-C8
- Output Barrel: 2.1 × 5.5 × 12mm female barrel, centre-ve
- Dimensions: 72mm (L) x 47mm (W) x 27mm (D)
- Protection: Short circuit, overload and over voltage protection
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +40°C
- Storage Temperature: –40°C to +85°C
- Approval: CE, UL, cUL, TUV, CB, BSMI, RoHS and WEEE
- Weight: 70g
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.