Diago have introduced a new, compact-sized pedalboard power supply: the Micropower9.
The Micropower9 (£29.99rrp) lets you power up to six effects pedals, and, as it uses digital switch mode technology. To go with the Micropower9 are three new Diago adaptors.
- Output : 9V DC @ 1,000 mA (9W)
- Input: 90-264VAC @ 50-60Hz
- Efficiency: 80%
- Line Regulation: ±0.5% max
- Load Regulation: ±1% max
- Mains Cable Inlet: 2m Figure 8 Lead IEC320-C8
- Output Barrel: 2.1 x 5.5 x 12mm female barrel, centre-ve
- Dimensions: 72mm (L) x 47mm (W) x 27mm (D)
- Protection: Short circuit, overload and over voltage protection
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Approval: CE, UL, cUL, TUV, CB, BSMI, RoHS and WEEE
- Weight: 70g
Diago products are published exclusively in the UK & Eire by John Hornby Skewes & Co. Ltd.
For more information on the whole Diago range, visit the JHS website: www.jhs.co.uk/diago.html
Viewers of this article also read...
- Two Notes Torpedo Live + PI-101 WoS Two Notes Audio Engineering has announced the upcoming release of Torpedo Live, a 100W RMS analogue reactive loadbox combined with DSP and convolution based algorithms, designed to deliver cabinet/microphone simulations, as well as the upcoming release of an update for its Torpedo PI-101 software plug-in; the Torpedo PI-101 Wall of Sound.
- Tech 21 Double Drive 3X Tech 21’s Double Drive 3X distortion pedal has undergone a Private Stock MOD designed to feature "more aggressive tones, a tighter low end, and a wider Level taper."
- Fishman Presys+ Onboard Preamp System The Presys+ Onboard Preamp System is now available to consumers.