Eventide introduces the second version of its PowerFactor multiple power supply for stompboxes, developed in partnership with Cioks.
With the PowerFactor 2, Eventide responds to a highly-requested feature from users who need to power simultaneously up to 8 pedals (4 Eventide and 4 additional stompboxes).
- 8 isolated outlets
- 1600mA available in total
- Custom toroid transformer
- 4 DC outlets with 400mA each to power the Eventide Factor pedals
- 2 × 200mA outlets
- 2 × 100mA outlets
- Link feature to power other Cioks supplies with a single cord
- Short-circuit protected
- Outlet monitoring with LEDs
- Built-in fan
- 115V/230V power switch
- Ships with 14 Flex cables, including 4 for the Eventide pedals
You’ll find the PowerFactor 2 at Eventide authorized dealers, and at Eventide for a special introductory price of $229.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.