Eventide is shipping the PowerFactor 2
Eventide introduces the second version of its PowerFactor multiple power supply for stompboxes, developed in partnership with Cioks.
With the PowerFactor 2, Eventide responds to a highly-requested feature from users who need to power simultaneously up to 8 pedals (4 Eventide and 4 additional stompboxes).
- 8 isolated outlets
- 1600mA available in total
- Custom toroid transformer
- 4 DC outlets with 400mA each to power the Eventide Factor pedals
- 2 x 200mA outlets
- 2 x 100mA outlets
- Link feature to power other Cioks supplies with a single cord
- Short-circuit protected
- Outlet monitoring with LEDs
- Built-in fan
- 115V/230V power switch
- Ships with 14 Flex cables, including 4 for the Eventide pedals
You'll find the PowerFactor 2 at Eventide authorized dealers, and at Eventide for a special introductory price of $229.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Helios is Bogner's anniversary present Bogner celebrates its 25th anniversary and launches a new guitar amp series with two heads, the Helios 50 and Helios 100.
- Electro-Harmonix OD Glove pedal Electro-Harmonix adds to its mini effect pedal range the OD Glove overdrive and distortion model for guitar.
- Fryette on Kickstarter for a new amp project Fryette launches a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter for its new Valvulator GP-DI ultra-compact guitar amplifier project.