Eventide has announced the availability of the PowerFactor.
PowerFactor has 10 regulated a DC outlets configured in 8 isolated sections. With a total of 1,600mA it is designed for bigger rigs only with pedals using a DC power source. Its three sections with 400mA each can power up to three Eventide stompboxes. The first 4 outlets, offering 4x100mA, are good for standard 9V battery operated pedals.
- 10 outlets configured in 8 isolated sections
- Toroidal transformer with additional magnetic field shielding
- 3 DC sections for Eventide stompboxes
- Short circuit protection of all outlets
- Advanced LED monitoring of each section
- Temperature monitoring
- 115V/230V mains voltage selector switch
- Mounting kit for pedal boards included
- Steel enclosure with 2mm thick top
- Size: 158x98x34mm (excl. rubber feet)
- 5-year warranty
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.