Eventide has announced the availability of the PowerFactor.
PowerFactor has 10 regulated a DC outlets configured in 8 isolated sections. With a total of 1,600mA it is designed for bigger rigs only with pedals using a DC power source. Its three sections with 400mA each can power up to three Eventide stompboxes. The first 4 outlets, offering 4x100mA, are good for standard 9V battery operated pedals.
- 10 outlets configured in 8 isolated sections
- Toroidal transformer with additional magnetic field shielding
- 3 DC sections for Eventide stompboxes
- Short circuit protection of all outlets
- Advanced LED monitoring of each section
- Temperature monitoring
- 115V/230V mains voltage selector switch
- Mounting kit for pedal boards included
- Steel enclosure with 2mm thick top
- Size: 158x98x34mm (excl. rubber feet)
- 5-year warranty
Viewers of this article also read...
- Carl Martin Octa-Switch mkII Carl Martin present the MKII version of the Octa-Switch, based on user feedback.
- DigiTech Eternal Descent Lyra DigiTech announced that the limited edition Lyra Multi-Effects Pedal is now shipping.
- SKB 1SKB-FN-8 FootNote SKB Corporation presents the 1SKB-FN-8 FootNote amplified pedalboard.