“Unlucky 13” just might become Fender's lucky number, at least that will be the case if this new model designed exclusively by hot rod artist Vince Ray proves successful.
This limited edition dreadnought cutaway guitar features exclusive Vince Ray artwork, pinstriping rosette and headstock inlay and a pickguard decal.
Construction-wise, it features scalloped bracing and spruce top as well as mahogany back, sides and 20-fret neck. This original model also has a rosewood fingerboard and rosewood bridge with compensated saddle, chrome hardware, polyurethane finish, die-cast chrome tuners and a Fender FTE-3TN preamp with tuner.
- Body Style: Dreadnought Cutaway
- 25.3" (643 mm) scale length
- Spruce top
- Scalloped bracing
- Mahogany back & sides
- Mahogany neck
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43.0 mm)
- Rosewood fretboard
- Bridge: Rosewood With Compensated Saddle
- Chrome hardware
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Case: N/A
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Strings: D'addario Exp 26 Phosphor Bronze .011-.052
- Electronics: Fender Fte-3Tn Preamp With Tuner
Release date and price are not yet available.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.