Fender Vince Ray "Unlucky 13"
“Unlucky 13” just might become Fender's lucky number, at least that will be the case if this new model designed exclusively by hot rod artist Vince Ray proves successful.
This limited edition dreadnought cutaway guitar features exclusive Vince Ray artwork, pinstriping rosette and headstock inlay and a pickguard decal.
Construction-wise, it features scalloped bracing and spruce top as well as mahogany back, sides and 20-fret neck. This original model also has a rosewood fingerboard and rosewood bridge with compensated saddle, chrome hardware, polyurethane finish, die-cast chrome tuners and a Fender FTE-3TN preamp with tuner.
- Body Style: Dreadnought Cutaway
- 25.3" (643 mm) scale length
- Spruce top
- Scalloped bracing
- Mahogany back & sides
- Mahogany neck
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43.0 mm)
- Rosewood fretboard
- Bridge: Rosewood With Compensated Saddle
- Chrome hardware
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Case: N/A
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Strings: D'addario Exp 26 Phosphor Bronze .011-.052
- Electronics: Fender Fte-3Tn Preamp With Tuner
Release date and price are not yet available.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Charvel strikes back! Charvel is back with not less than three new U.S.-made high-performance production guitars, namely the Strat-shaped San Dimas Style 1 2H and So-Cal Style 1 2H and Tele-shaped San Dimas Style 2 2H.
- Fender Billy Corgan Stratocaster Fender announces its new Artist Series guitar, a Stratocaster designed to the specifications of the Smashing Pumpkins' frontman and six-stringer, Billy Corgan.
- Gibson Robot SG Special LE Gibson Guitar has released the new limited edition Gibson Les Paul and SG Robot guitar models in a new red Metallic finish to meet continued worldwide demand and to be featured at this year's Summer NAMM show in Nashville, June 20-22, 2008.