New Gibson J-35 2013 edition
Gibson launches a new edition of their J-35 folk guitar, announced as the modern equivalent of the 1936 model.
- Sitka spruce flat top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Multiply binding on top, single on back
- Traditional rosette
- Scalloped bracing
- Set-in mahogany neck with rounded shape
- Compound dovetail joint at 14th fret
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius, 20 frets and pearl Dot inlays
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Nut width: 1.725"
- Vintage tuners with white buttons, 15:1 ratio
- Rectangular traditional rosewood bridge with two pearl Dot inlays
- 1940's style FireStripe pickguard
- L.R. Baggs Element preamp
- Nitrocellulose Antique Natural finish
- Gibson Standard hardshell and certificate of authenticity included
See www.gibson.com for further information.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Mojo Hand FX Rook becomes Rook Royale Mojo Hand FX updates its FX Rook overdrive pedal released in 2011 with an additional channel.
- Robert Keeley Red Dirt overdrive Robert Keeley announces that his new Red Dirt overdrive pedal is available for pre-order.
- Strymon introduces the Tap Favorite pedal The Strymon Tap Favorite pedal is designed for users who want to remotely control tap tempo or presets from other Strymon pedals.