Gibson launches a new edition of their J-35 folk guitar, announced as the modern equivalent of the 1936 model.
- Sitka spruce flat top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Multiply binding on top, single on back
- Traditional rosette
- Scalloped bracing
- Set-in mahogany neck with rounded shape
- Compound dovetail joint at 14th fret
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius, 20 frets and pearl Dot inlays
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Nut width: 1.725"
- Vintage tuners with white buttons, 15:1 ratio
- Rectangular traditional rosewood bridge with two pearl Dot inlays
- 1940's style FireStripe pickguard
- L.R. Baggs Element preamp
- Nitrocellulose Antique Natural finish
- Gibson Standard hardshell and certificate of authenticity included
See www.gibson.com for further information.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.