Gibson LG-2 American Eagle guitar
Gibson introduces the LG-2 American Eagle electric acoustic, a new short-scale folk guitar.
- B-25/LG-2 type body
- Sitka spruce flat top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Scalloped bracing
- Multiply binding on top, single on back
- Traditional rosette
- Set-in mahogany neck, V shape, rounded heel
- Compound dovetail joint at 14th fret
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius, 19 frets and pearl Dot inlays
- Nut width: 1.725"
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Vintage tuners with white buttons, 15:1 ratio
- Rosewood Belly Up bridge with pearl Dot inlays
- L.R. Baggs Element preamp
- Nitrocellulose Antique Natural finish
- Gibson Standard hardshell and certificate of authenticity included
Visit www.gibson.com for more information.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Gibson J-35 2013 edition Gibson launches a new edition of their J-35 folk guitar, announced as the modern equivalent of the 1936 model.
- The Mojo Hand FX Rook becomes Rook Royale Mojo Hand FX updates its FX Rook overdrive pedal released in 2011 with an additional channel.
- Robert Keeley Red Dirt overdrive Robert Keeley announces that his new Red Dirt overdrive pedal is available for pre-order.