Handmade Gibson Maple Hummingbird guitar
Gibson Acoustic department releases a new limited edition Hummingbird electric acoustic guitar with a maple body.
The Hummingbird Maple is entirely handcrafted in the USA, and therefore will be available at selected retailers in limited quantities. The guitar is equipped with an L.R. Baggs Elements preamp/pickup.
- Dreadnought shape
- Sitka spruce top
- Maple back and sides
- Dual rosette
- Scalloped bracing
- Multiply bindings
- Set-in maple neck with rounded shape
- Compound dovetail joint at 14th fret
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius and mother of pearl split parallelogram inlays
- Nut width: 1.725"
- Scale length: 24.75"
- CF-100 type headstock with pearl Gibson logo and crown
- Grover Rotomatics tuners, 14:1 ratio
- Traditional rosewood bridge with two pearl dots
- Tortoise shell-type pickguard with hummingbird motif
- L.R. Baggs Elements pickup/preamp
- Nitrocellulose Vintage Cherry finish
- Gibson Standard hardshell finish
US MSRP is $4300. More info at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Celestion V-Type new speaker announced Celestion announces that its new V-Type speaker should get into production phase at the end of summer 2013.
- Dr Strings launches white phosphorescent strings Dr Strings announces the release of a new white version for its Neon Hi Def phosphorescent strings for guitar and bass.
- The MI Cross Over Drive available in august MI Effects unveiled its newest FET overdrive pedal for guitar, the Cross Over Drive limited to 250 copies.