- In what country does she makes? (United States, Japan, Mexico, France ...)
- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration?
21 frets, micro under the table.
- What are the rglages (Volume, Tone slecteur micro ...)?
Bass, treble, volume
- The handle is it enjoyable?
- Access in acute (dernires freight) is it easy?
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
lgre, compact the top for dplacments
- Gets it easy to sound good? ...
no problem, even for me who plays without mediator.
- Appropriate are your style of music?
trs good (country, blues, rock.)
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
Fender guitar rig and acoustatonic 30 (happiness)
- How long have you use it?
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
finishes are more perfect woods for a rgal eyes and ears thank you Ibanez
I have not regretted q'uil more rglages (egualiseur prcis with more medium.)
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
two (Takamine EG260, Lag spring) I must have also!
- How do you report qualitprix?
saying anything less than 300
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
tt too much to say.
1 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
baxterzs's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
I completely agree with but I will kikou73 add a comment!
I personally find that the strings are too high relative the body, I go to settle the bridge because I have short fingers and c galley in acute not hang the ropes!
Otherwise the appearance is part I nickel at the mechanical, the patent makes light bubbles finally mine the others I know!!
but for the price we have no complaints