La Patrie Concert CW
gauthier.tyreldepoix gauthier.tyreldepoix

«  I recommend without hesitation »

Published on 06/10/14 at 01:44
Electro Acoustics. Made in Canada, 20 frets, micro Godin,
With excellent sound without amp.
Fine materials. Beautiful visual and sonic colors.
very good stability
Truly amazing for its price.

Wide handle and good ergonomics for my rather large fingers. Access to acute time is bit difficult for me at first. Its OK

Indeed, as shown in one of my predecessors, attention to small compartment cover that encloses the battery. A little shaky: Handle with care.

I play blues and classic. With my amp Acus 5 (range 1) blues sounds are excellent. rendering impressive bass.

I have tried many many many more expensive models and quite comparable.
No hesitation so for this guitar in good order. In my opinion unbeatable price performance ratio even at the price of nine.