Larrivée LV-03RE
Angelusnb Angelusnb
Publié le 04/17/06 à 16:21
-Made in Canada
-20 Frets, Micro B-Band's perfect micro amplify it seems to me deu
Solid rosewood body. Pica table.
Bne button.
Mcanique high precision.
... a marvel of Aesthetics!

Handle incredible comfort. One enters the high end. I found a sound that in Taylor.
Access in the pan with ease acute stroke.

The sound is crystalline, a marvel. rosewood instead of mahogany does not inflate the bass. I have rarely seen a guitar with such purity of sound, evidence, I bought it!

Cot audio, it is equipped with a Fishman preamp well made and a piezo pickup. Only BMOL, the absence of a condenser microphone ...

I put him in note 10 in its acoustics, and 9 in the amplifier.

I recently but I like it so much already.
aquérir before I test models of various brands differ from 1000 to 5000 but none can please me a south wind is a marvel.
The report price is very lev quality content that has even the guitar taylor 3000 n'on not its sound.