Ovation 1769-ADII-5 Al DiMeola
Ovation 1769-ADII-5 Al DiMeola
karlos karlos

«  Excellent electroacoustic guitar pro! »

Published on 08/25/13 at 06:17
Everything is quality on this guitar. Professionelle guitar. Made in USA.
Table AAA spruce. Comes in custom flight case.
Ebony fingerboard. Mahogany multi piece maple and mahogany. V-shaped
Super preamp.
1 piezo sensor rope.
XLR, very rare on a sound and effective.
Bridge hand carved in ebony.
Binding pearl and pearl rosette.
Very good finish on my model. Black classy.
The peculiarity of the case come in composite materials, profile Deep Bowl, molded specifically for better sound projection. It really does.

Ease of playing
The V-neck is quite narrow and super cool to play.
I recommend this guitar to anyone who plays a lot in electrical and we need to have an easy to play acoustic.
I play with fingers but with a pick is vraiement excellent.
Just see what Al Di Meola made with ... I'm not a fan of his but then we say that the guitar super abilities.
I feel really comfortable on it.
I also played a Martin guitar and two complement each other very well.

Nirvana plugged into an amp.
Large sound through preamp.
A boost button to turn up the gain easily.
Personally, I also love the pure acoustic sound. Hyper balanced, notes bounce well.
The solo guitar picks knows no limit.
Accuracy ebony.
It goes very well with effects.
Tip, I added the cap rose Ovation and is even better in electro!
90% of electro guitars have a bottom and sides of plywood and not solid wood ... So as to have a more specific and worked in material form.

It is part of the guitars that do not sell.
I really love it. It is not fragile and sensitive to moisture thanks to its crate.
Terrain, ideal electroacoustic.
Paul Simon plays when the legendary concert in Central Park, Al Di Meola on some album (plugged in and acoustic).
Bob Marley played on ovation ... it's a brand that stands out from when the cheek.
I regret that the new Legend model are made in Korea.
Al Di Meola is made in the U.S., New Hartford, same factory as the Guild since the acquisition by Fender?
Be open and curious, but once tried, hard to rest guitar ...