Stagg SW206CE
Stagg SW206CE
jeangusyoung jeangusyoung
Publié le 09/03/06 à 12:56
Side features everything has been said in the description and other notices.
I would add though that the finish seemed slightly bofbof (binding of key not especially nickel), and pegs are molded it shows well. They could apply a little on the nut.

- The handle is it fun?
Oh yeah ... side varnish I did see it more slippery
- Access to acute (recent freight) is it easy?
With the cutaway and my big hands, I have not had a problem
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
Pretty nice shape and weight
- Gets it easy to sound good? ...
I tried one this afternoon but only unplugged. Acoustics, with a set of nine string sound would have much more confident but should not complain too much.

- They are suitable to your style of music?
In my style of music perhaps, but not really to my expectations
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
The owner of one I tried the branch on a Peavey amp for electric guitar. She surely deserves to be connected to an electro-acoustic amp.
- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?
Acoustics, found sounds fairly balanced bass / treble, but a few cm thick and more body and a set of rope 053/011 would have provided better bass.
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate?
I love the thick sound good with good bass and treble but not too crystalline.

- How long have you use it?
I have tried some 2 hours
- What is so special that you like most and least?
I liked the blue color and the overall look reminiscent of the Takamine JJ Goldman
- How would you rate the quality / price?
For the price it should not be too much to ask
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Honestly, I'm not going to Stagg, also I have a Takamine EGS230 gave me (and always gives me) satisfaction from the first moment (the shape and sound I was looking for)