Stagg A2006
Stagg A2006
Sanglier 09/29/2003

Stagg A2006 : Sanglier's user review

• Partager
I show up in a music store and find myself in front of a copy of applause! Indeed Stagg tackles a copy of these guitars specially by the sound through play
The finish is BCLE, finally we can not blame them, considering the price.

The guitar is trs poorly done, the handle is trsdsagrable.
Otherwise the interface is what it is, we like it or not the form ovation, slipped on the thigh when playing seated, but there are other benefits.

Disaster
Copy an ovation, the silent issue size, the goal unfortunately insurmountable for the Asian brand.
Are entering the dtail: no bass and mdiums plasticky. I have not had time to m'intresser the choice of wood, but obviously has not n'tait sustain their priorities is misrable.
The mcaniques are trs mauvaide quality.

I read a notice that it was worth Previous guitars Chres much more ... Ah ah ah ah, no, do not say such things, because this guitar is anything but a musical instrument. While it takes for every budget, but when this little guitar without possde prtentions, we do declare it to have a versatile guitar that mange the major brands (crdibilit question ... ). Because it is catastrophic, it is still 10 minutes in my arms, and just, there will be no more than 10 minutes.