Taylor 114e
Taylor 114e
axelelb axelelb

«  Excellent! »

Publié le 12/03/10 à 08:34
The 114th was made in Mexico, it has 20 frets, a microphone says a new piezo-ES '3potards, treble, bass and volume! :)

The handle is very nice, it slides easily, the shape is interesting that this development has not a cut, again, it's very light!

The access to the treble is not easy, in the shape of the guitar (no cutaway) but for me this guitar is not made for solos!

This guitar is perfectly suited to my style of music (trip, pop, blues, rock ..).
I play with my house on Main-'Cubase' with a pedal chorus / reverb. Or nothing!
I prefer / hate no sound, I love all the sounds of this guitar!
I have been using

1year and a half before I try this guitar for guitar called 'average' Ibanez, Cort ...
The only guitar that I liked was the old guitar my father (Takamine EN20 of 1988) for his attack. I wanted a good guitar and I'm tempted by Taylor, Bon Raport money.

I would do without hesitation that choice, this guitar is for me a very good guitar and a super powerful sound!

Images linked to this review

• photo