< Tous les avis Taylor 314ce
Taylor 314ce
Taylor 314ce

Acoustic-electric Folk/Western guitar from Taylor belonging to the 300 series

La gratte à tonton La gratte à tonton
Published on 06/05/08 at 04:07
Cractristiques provided on the Taylor website https://www.taylorguitars.com/

I have to change the action string to the handle saw my finger picking style mostly. But originally it was not so bad.
RAS on the rest, maybe a lack of rglage mdiums on the amp ES.

USE

Channel super enjoyable. I have not found better among all electro-ac I tried (Martin / Larrive / Takamine / Ovation / Yamaha ..)
Access to desti- nations most recently box rather pretty. The large auditorium template suits me like a gent. The instrument provides no Reign.

SONORITS

Acoustic Sonorits conform what I expected. Given the template is very good. We can not have the acoustics of a Martin dreadnought Guild or any fawn. But really it is well balanced bass are prsentes my faith and the rest follows well.
No finding of imbalance or odd notes all over the neck.
In electro works perfectly since I made him do a little training from the supplier (Algam of Nantes). The prampli prsentait breath vomiting. I ao released the tilt and have their expdi a small report with the instrument. Three weeks later I received in return Taylor (must be patient ...) ironically; supposedly they have done anything, nothing modified the prampli behaves wonderfully ... Strange is not it? No more breath. So it's fun 100%.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for 3 months and I have to say I've had a few chips in with this departure prampli which bcp blowing. Now that the problem is I rgl rgale me every time I play. Comfort! What comfort and sonority which sonorits ...
If I could make sure the preamp plays its role, Sr. I do it again this choice.