Taylor launches its Spring Limiteds guitars
The Taylor Spring Limiteds Edition has just been announced, with guitars from the 300 and 400 Series. Let’s have a look at the 320e-Baritone…
- Dreadnought style body
- Mahogany top with triple ring rosette
- Sapele back and sides
- Baritone bracing
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard with 19 frets and 4mm Dot inlays
- Black bindings
- Rosewood veneered headstock
- Chrome Taylor tuners
- 27” scale length
- Taylor Expression System 2 piezo/preamp
- Black pickguard
- Satin finish
- Tuned in B
- Taylor Deluxe hardshell included
MSRP for this Taylor 320e-Baritone SLTD is $1998. Full details are available at www.taylorguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Seymour Duncan launches a triple cream humbucker Seymour Duncan announces the release of the Triple Cream LD Model pickup, a triple humbucker for guitar available with a full cream finish.
- Dean Markley introduces Helix PureNickel strings Dean Markley now offers its Helix strings for electric guitar in PureNickel Electric versions.
- Palmer Kaputt Review With our recent review of the Mutterstolz tube distortion in mind, the Audiofanzine editorial board decided to review some of the other models from Palmer's Root Effects collection. We've already posted our review of Automat, and here we'll focus on Kaputt.