- Country of manufacture: Japan
- A micro
- Type of bridge: Plastic
- Rglages: Volume and Tone (Passive Tone Control PS-900)
- Type of sleeve: 63cm pitch (24.8 inches)
- The handle is enjoyable, no more
- Access in acute (dernires freight) is easy
- Ergonomics: better playing with a strap as a result of its shape, into the thigh is a little weird and wrong balance
- Sound: acoustics, the sound is low, which allows you to work quietly without Dranger person. Once connected the sound is correct, as the no more. But that price is the dj trs well!
It is primarily a guitar with steel strings Entran. It is therefore necessary to folkeux and electric ...
That said, I have a GT8 plugs (Boss multi effects) and sounds pretty good.
Purchased in April 2008 in Paris Style Guitar, I came across it by chance. The only travel guitar that I knew taient Travelers priced 500 Get You Started
What I like with this guitar is that I can leave trane around the house and play the o I want without fear of hitting a piece of furniture!