olepogam 11/14/2006

Vantage VS35 CE : olepogam's user review

• Partager
Made in Korea, probably a model 80 years, it is quite difficult to get the documentation!

Beautiful woodwork, even if it appears that the table is plywood.

The look, compared to low-end models even today, is certainly older, but personally I love, and the pictures make it very difficult, it is much more beautiful in reality.

on the other hand, it is better in my opinion be regarded as a sound and not as an electro-acoustic microphones are poor / outdated.

Cutaway for better access to acute.

The guitar is not "light" while others I've tried, and the sound suffers, it does not sound an a cardboard box.

I had to adjust the heat (too much action) and put more light strings for better gameplay, and now it's very nice.

I tried a lot of models and sound level I found that the equivalent to € 300 new. This obviously reflects the views than me!

I have been using a little happy months, it has a good sound and is very enjoyable to play. Also I did not pay much (€ 105 used) and she is very widely.

In use acoustic electric it is mandatory to think about changing the pickups, I'll also ask how an EMG ACS kit: now even with a good preamp sound is very low, very metallic, and with great blows ... short, not good at all.

I think I will come after complete installation of the kit.