Yamaha CPX700
Yamaha CPX700
purpletrain purpletrain
Publié le 07/27/06 à 08:14
Made in Japan, is a mid-range guitar for its price (560 Euros), it is in line with the micro CPX15 without air.
Solid spruce, mahogany back and sides Pomel, mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard and bridge, depth from 95 to 115mm, 650mm pitch, mechanical golden oil bath, electro-acoustic piezo-LR Baggs placed Silet under the bridge, 56 preamp system with volume control, 3 band equalizer, low, mid, treble, and presence, integrated tuner, Sandbusrt finish. The handle is in D.

The handle is fine, it's great when you have a little hand, as it is accurate and correct, the varnish is in glossy and satin, sweet, very pleasant to play short.
Access to the highs is easy.
Ergonomics is good because the body is not too big.
The sound is the highlight, both in sound with a clear, strong, balanced, serious, with good harmonics and soft when you want, amplified found it without too much distortion. it lacks the micro air.

It suits my style of music, walks, Sinatra, Neil Young, America, etc ...
I record on QBASE, and I play with the Fender combo FM212R.
I am looking for his American country.

I've had a month, and it lacks the micro air that I ordered with the preamplifier.
When I bought it, I tested with the Takamine EGS523SC The Seagull WJW6 QII, the Taylor 312CE, and Ibanez, Yamaha other, a Guild, a Norman, of Cort, and I forget.
The quality / price is excellent for a player with an average budget looking for a good instrument pleasant, can all play, powerful and good finish.