< Tous les avis AER Alpha 40W
Tonton.Babar Tonton.Babar
Published on 08/13/07 at 08:43
Amp transistors, 40W, 1 speaker
A combo between Mic / Line with power supply for micro fantme
Between a guitar with attnuateur
An effects loop
1 connector for pedals on / off effects
1 x DI + 1 Line output (DI output can be used to connect a tuner, if not taken dj)
Qualiseur a 3 band gnral (too bad there is no one in between qualiseur)
1 rverb intgre
A gain per channel + 1 volume gnral

small but sufficient to "rveiller the dead" ... Despite its appearance "playmobil" lol

Config extrment simple, user manual that I used to not know that the effect triggers the rglage rverb intgre ...
In short, if you do not use external effects case, the usefulness of the s'arrte manual.
for sound, I use it with my classical guitar La Patrie (team a B-Band), I put all qualiseurs zero, and sounds! I prfre possibly change the legalization of the B-Band ncessaire but if I think trs superflux ... (Or volume may be lev?)
otherwise, I also tried with my microphone (Shure BG3, Sennheiser e865, Rode NT3) and yet impossible to take into default, was amplified, and as long as it's acoustic he can do!
complter for testing, I also connected via the line input on my keyboard Roland G800; verdict: trs well on the acoustic sound (very good samples of the keyboard) but catastrophic sounds typically electronic) I also tried an organ numrique (Viscount Cantorum 2) and also trs good!
home, it serves me well (for lack of space) to amplify the audio (I put my CD in my MacBook) and it is also good on vocals trs but still pretty average on music Fawn "hydraulic press" ... lol

Okay so it's clear, it is clean and the attack is not too violent (much softer than the Roland AC-60.
I did tests with my La Patrie classical guitar (a team of B-Band).

Note that I use no effect on it.

APRS DIFFERENT trials with several guitars, I realized that the prampli is + or - adapted to the amp ... my guitar does not terrible on the Roland AC-60, whereas the same with the trs prampli Godin is really good on it.

Anyway, all the acoustic amps I tried (AER Alpha, Roland AC-60, SR Jam150, Marshall AS-50), and regardless of the guitar, the AER is the one with the rpondu my best expectations, some amps taient best sometimes, but not on all the guitars while the AER is good everywhere. + And, despite its size toy, it is complete and successful!
And for use with a microphone, the voice goes well and is perfectly intelligible.

I've had a few weeks and it's a little thing I'm happy trs, and it is very small (IDAL a tidy studio in Paris) but efficient trs (great for nerver neighbors. .. lol). + Being in fairly lightweight (6.5 kg), the bag-cover makes it extremely mobile. Convenient as it attaches to a mic stand screw 3 / 8 ". For such a small appreil, connectors and trs rglages are complete even if one would qualiseur by between t a good idea (but o to see the size? lol)

Before making my choice, I have tried many other products (Roland AC-60, Marshall AS-50, SR Jam150, Crate, Ibanez ...) but beware, even if it takes other Drage's high on paper, nothing beats a try. The choice was not too hard t tell the truth I have bein hsit with the Compact-60 from the same brand ... (But the price is the brake was a bit especially for the diffrence between the Alpha and the Compact-60: 20 + watts which I did not need, and an input for qualiseur e. ..)

the only true default: the price! 40 watts but it is tough on PPRE! (And yes, it competes handily with SR Jam90)
it was really a feeling of quality by using it, and it's fun! THE FIRST use, appearance reminds a bit of a toy and then after a few notes, the toy sensation turns to finally be really shave.

a little anecdote: I was singing a solo in my Sennheiser e865 coupled, it is in principle against plutt all systems PA to sing but she does get along so clearly bleuff and also in the Alpha course ...

If I had a Godin prampli on my guitar I might be chosen Roland (much more complete but not more powerful), but I do not want surout Spar me my guitar, I ' I chose no problem and I reselect the Alpha AER (or default the Compact-60)
Let's say this unit is part of the standard that achte, and we care!

Well, I will give you my opinion if the news evolves on this amp! cheers