AER Compact 60
toche13 toche13

«  Disappointed »

Publié le 11/13/10 à 09:48
2 channels, a single XLR input and a single effect
the connection is really minimalist

Usage is very simple
For the sound I was not convinced

Tried this morning in a shop in Marseille with Taylor 414CE and Shure SM58
I got a flat and its very disappointing for what I expected especially in terms of voice.
I know I'm going to jump more than one, but that's my opinion ;-)

The most: the reputation of seriousness and solidity
The lowest price of course
Finally I broke down for a Jam 150 Epr much warmer and smooth with fine tuning and performance perfectly suited to my use: EA guitar and vocals.