< Tous les avis Marshall AS100D
Marshall AS100D
Animaxion Animaxion

«  THE best electro amp? »

Published on 09/05/12 at 00:23
100 W amp 4 channel transistors. - 2 HP 8 and 2 tweeters high fidelity polymer. - 1 volume control per channel. - Independent EQ for each channel (bass and treble). - 2 XLR Inputs for guitar and microphone. - 16 integrated digital effects (Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, ...) with control and adjustment level. - Key phase. - Entry RCA (L / R). - Filter with anti-feedback control frequency. - Chorus assignable control channel with a Spread and Depth. - Integrated Reverb with level control. - Control of overall volume. - Stereo effect loop. - Symmetrical XLR output emulation of HP. - Line-Out output asymmetrical. - Dim (mm): 600 x 540 x 261, weight: 21 kgs.

Settings may seem a little complicated at first use, and it will surely refer to the manual for using the "phase", the control anti-larsen and various settings to refine the sound. That said, we get easily a good sound, even with all the EQ at noon.

This amp is very versatile and I laud my arm, my nylon acoustic guitar, my power, my mandolin or my Shure SM 57 to dub my bouzouki, oud or my my voice. The sound is really typical but Marhall suits me perfectly.

I use it for a few months after purchase of ooccasion.
Before I had this same model that I sold to get tempted by the SR Technology, which I think are less resistant, less powerful and more expensive especially (Ditto for the AER that I've tried).
So level value, I have nothing to say for the record, the répéts and the scene, it is perfect! Thank you Jim.