Agrandir
Marshall AS50R
Marshall AS50R

Acoustic-Electric Guitar Amplifier from Marshall belonging to the AS series.

MGR/Jim M MGR/Jim M

« Marshall AS50R Acoustic Combo Amp »

Publié le 09/08/03 à 15:00
I recently purchased this amp at a local dealer in Evans, GA. the amp cost ~$370.

I like the sound, style, & accessories available on the amp. It provides plenty of power 50W for playing at home, school gym, church, cafe, or bar/grill/lounge. It provides a clean, crisp sound with reverb & chorus effects. It has many optional abilities that allows this amp to be used for many reasons.

I have not found anything I do not like about the amp to date. However, Marshall was slow about shipping it to my dealer & Marshall accessories are slow to obtain (e.g., footswitch) as I am still waiting on the footswitch I ordered from them two months ago. I guess the quality makes up for the delivery. As they say "good things come in time".

It is very well made & pleasing to the ear & eye.

This is a well made acoustic combo amp with multiple uses for a resonable price. It is easy to use & can serve for both a guitar amp & PA combined.