Schertler Jam 400
Schertler Jam 400
Animaxion Animaxion
Publié le 08/04/10 à 05:46
A very good amp electro, which is very easy to move, but is still 400 watts, with three input jack / XLR, two other jack (Hi / Low), an RCA input, RCA output (for recording) , an input phantom power, stereo insert loop effects and XLR output (which allows the receiver to act as DI while having a comeback, very precious advantage). It is also equipped with two speakers + tweeter, like a real speaker. And finally, 8 reverb and delay Alesis digital ... This amp is really ideal for acoustic multi-instrumentalists. I use it on stage, repeated recording and am never disappointed.

The use is more Enfantin, and rendering tools could not be more pure and faithful. We can refine the gain, equalization, volume and level effects for each track: a treat. In addition, the machine will automatically return very well on stage (since we have a line out XLR output), and do not push it too for the sound, for sure ...

This amp is perfect for use as I do: I am acoustic guitar, mandolin and lute player and the settings allow me to get really sounds very warm and faithful rendering sound of each instrument. I recommend this amp to any acoustic instrument or even electric guitarists looking for a clear sound that reflects the color of the original sounds of the microphones. I use it with an Ovation Celebrity Honeyburst nylon strings, a laud Alhambra and a mandola Ashbury and the record is incredible.

I bought it in December 2009 and got separated from his little brother, the Jam 150, which I considered too low in power for 150 W announced. I wanted to stay true to SR Technology as EAR seemed too cold, too superficial Marshall and Fender amps and other sound systems or do not happen to him in the ankle, obviously.
The advantage with this amp is that it can also sound to everyone in my group of jazz guitar, laud, mandola, accordion, bass, vocal microphones. It is certainly quite expensive (1000-1100 euro) but the price / quality ratio is very good.