Behringer V-Tone Acoustic ADI21
Behringer V-Tone Acoustic ADI21
jeazzik jeazzik
Publié le 08/13/06 à 15:25
Features simple, it's a DI between instruments, XLR and jack output
equalization severe acute mid freq + medium to inflate the mediums, and to blend in
simulate a big acoustic sound close to a micro etc (DSOL I do not speak English and I can translate com)

Config simple, not really need a manual, turn and now

I use it with an electric guitar acc. medium range. I keep good sound, as I do not push the blend. it is connected (sometimes) before recording a tube mp .. Live guitar sounds are respected, if moves away from the acoustic branch, but I RPET, I have yet to electro acoustic that kills ...

the blend distorts the original sound, used small doses

I use it for about 8 months, bought in a rush of a concert, my boss AD5 much more effective being accidentally ABIM-Day
to report quality price adpanne see a bit more if you know the handle.
The fabrications are Ingals for the same product, like any home Berhinger,
the power supply that has worked once ... then hs

I do not have that choice would do, just c'tait of troubleshooting and no matter the quality price ratio, manufacturing is not sufficiently homogeneous