Behringer V-Tone Acoustic ADI21
Behringer V-Tone Acoustic ADI21
Ceddie1974 Ceddie1974
Published on 10/24/05 at 00:30
- What are the effects or types of effects available?

DI + lamp simulation with legalization

- What technology is used? (Analog, numrique, lamp ...)

Technology? numrique priori vrifier

- Are they ditables? Via an editor Mac / PC?

Everything happens on the pedals ... no soft

- What is the connection? (Audio / MIDI)

In a jack and an XLR or Jack OUT

- Is this a rack or rack MODEL?

PDAL

- The configuration gnrale Is it easy?

Ultra simple ... you turn the knobs there are sound and we play!

- The edition of sounds and effects is it easy?

IDEM

- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...

Yes .... ingnieur not need to be to understand the operation of the pedals ... manual limit unnecessary!

- Effects are they effective, suitable and adequate ralistes?

We enter the heart of the matter ... I still have not test ... but my piezo no longer got the same "inenregistrable" before! Ca "satin," ca "crunch", a "Galise" a "veloute" etc ... all we seek is found ... I RULES my fishman in neutral ... and j'galise and RULES on the pedals and I "martinise" my little Cort! Gnial ... I would even wonder that price!

- Which instruments do you use?

My electro ... but I also put the ID in the table of my mix! Ms. miracle!

- What are those you prfrez, you dtest?

Everything is spot on!

- How long have you use it?

3 days ... c'st short but sufficient to realize the sound!
Resistors test remains in the long term ... plastic box, but heavy pedals reassuring!

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?

What I like least ... plastics manufacturing, the collection's outdoor power supply and lack of visible far back on the knobs (single notch ... a little bit depeniture will be useful to avoid to break the back!)

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

Yes, Tech21, 10X more expensive but definitely not 10 times better!

- How do you report qualitprix?

L is unbeatable!

- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...

Yes! Without hsiter ... I even bought versions electric bass and guitar! If this level ... is over the top!

That are noisy with their luxury brands ... behringer and ignore ... and let those who like feel to do business, buy tools such quality (sound and workmanship under reserve of Resistors in time) for a price if drisoire!

9 / 10: this rate the error there's no possible!

I will return with a record ... for the moment I enter the hosto! Snif, more scratches for a while!