TC Electronic G-Natural
helene31 helene31
Published on 07/04/08 at 07:40
Refer to the manual in French on the website Tc electronics https://www.tcelectronic.com/G-NaturalManuals.asp

The configuration is fairly simple. The editing sounds (there's already a preset bank stored) is also easy, just follow your playlist.
Example: 01A-I love Audiofanzine - 01B - The home studio is fantastic ...

The French manual is very clear.

I play with a tackamine, and the effects are quite realistic. Remember that we are on a dedicated multi-effects for acoustic guitars.

My preference is to Subtle Acoustic or Slap bass (I would check the names of the presets ...).
I suggest you also make you an Excel spreadsheet with the names of the factory presets, just to remember them, so as not to look unnecessarily and worse to say that this effect is multi-nase, because n ' is, in my view, not the case.

Here too, if you go through a customization with your own presets and your own sounds, free to you. Again, I advise you to write everything down on paper (I know it's tedious but healthy) as if by a storm at a festival in pimpousse baths to 300 people, the pedal does not charge you more stored presets, you may experience a bad time.

The sound quality is at the appointment. Personally, I use the presets already understand, and after a little more practice, I will create my own settings.

I've had two months.

the +: I appreciate the ease of adjustment, the sounds. Having tried on stage, being alone without zicos, it allowed me to have multiple sounds is to avoid the perennial "is what you do, but it's always the same sound, or" not bad, but it lacks support. "

the -: a slight fear, in concert, the pedal got stuck on the display screen. After several resets (it was setting up, before starting the first song), the beast is distributed as 40, with my playlist stored.

Other models tested: the Zoom A21u yes, it is green, and its sounds blah. A bad surprise, the earnings gaps in full concert, it's not very good pro.

Price / quality: it thickens, Germany, France and € 629 count (it is up to € 799). I got it in the United States for almost half the price.

With experience, yes I would do this choice. Because in my config: alone on stage, playing in bars without sondier, I am more than plug, and the concert begins.