[AES] Barefoot introduces the MicroMain45 monitors
Barefoot completes its MicroMain series of compact powered studio monitors with a 3-way and 4-speaker model, the MicroMain 45.
The Barefoot MicroMain45 features in a 14-liter compact enclosure an 8” aluminum cone woofer, two 2.25 aluminum cone medium speakers and a 1” tweeter with rear waveguide. Each section has its own amplifier for powers of 180W (HF) + 180W (MF) + 250W (LF).
The MicroMain45 offer an input level stepped knob, and Contour EQ. They have a universal (switchable 115V / 230V) power supply.
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 45kHz (±3dB)
- Input impedance: 50K Ohms
- Crossover frequencies: 600 and 2500Hz
- Dimensions: 279 x 394 x 273mm
Discover these new monitors at barefootsound.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.