[AES] Barefoot introduces the MicroMain45 monitors
Barefoot completes its MicroMain series of compact powered studio monitors with a 3-way and 4-speaker model, the MicroMain 45.
The Barefoot MicroMain45 features in a 14-liter compact enclosure an 8” aluminum cone woofer, two 2.25 aluminum cone medium speakers and a 1” tweeter with rear waveguide. Each section has its own amplifier for powers of 180W (HF) + 180W (MF) + 250W (LF).
The MicroMain45 offer an input level stepped knob, and Contour EQ. They have a universal (switchable 115V / 230V) power supply.
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 45kHz (±3dB)
- Input impedance: 50K Ohms
- Crossover frequencies: 600 and 2500Hz
- Dimensions: 279 x 394 x 273mm
Discover these new monitors at barefootsound.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [AES] The Munro Egg studio monitors rebranded Designers of the Egg 150 monitors were at AES to announce the rebranding of their product.
- [AES] New Gibson LP monitors with Sunburst finish Gibson introduced at AES 2014 a new series of Les Paul Tribute powered monitors, with three models sporting the look of the LP guitars.
- [AES][VIDEO] Audio-Technica AT5045 microphone Audio-Technica introduced at AES 2014 a new condenser instrument microphone, the AT5045 that you can discover in this exclusive video.