Fluid Audio has improved its C5 nearfield monitors for home studio in the new C5W black and white version.
The C5W is the successor of the C5, with a modified frequency response and globally enhanced sound. This new model sports a white woofer and front plate, so you will easily distinguish them from the all-black C5.
- 5” woofer with paper membrane
- 1” tweeter with polyetherimide membrane
- Bass reflex design with rear port
- Class A/B 20W amplifier in the left enclosure
- Frequency response: 54Hz – 22kHz
- Signal/Noise ratio: > 90dB A-weighted
- Balanced TRS and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Rear volume control
- Various protections (overheat, voltage, subsonic, transient…)
- Dimensions: 25 × 17.4 × 19.3cm
- Weight (pair): 8.4kg
The price of the new Fluid Audio C5W is 179€/pair.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.