Fluid Audio introduces the C5W monitors
Fluid Audio has improved its C5 nearfield monitors for home studio in the new C5W black and white version.
The C5W is the successor of the C5, with a modified frequency response and globally enhanced sound. This new model sports a white woofer and front plate, so you will easily distinguish them from the all-black C5.
- 5” woofer with paper membrane
- 1” tweeter with polyetherimide membrane
- Bass reflex design with rear port
- Class A/B 20W amplifier in the left enclosure
- Frequency response: 54Hz - 22kHz
- Signal/Noise ratio: > 90dB A-weighted
- Balanced TRS and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Rear volume control
- Various protections (overheat, voltage, subsonic, transient…)
- Dimensions: 25 x 17.4 x 19.3cm
- Weight (pair): 8.4kg
The price of the new Fluid Audio C5W is 179€/pair.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Qu-You, A&H new personal monitoring iOS app Allen & Heath offers musicians and engineers working with the Qu digital mixing consoles an app for personal monitoring on iOS.
- Roland is preparing a new live console Roland will launch in 2015 a new mixing console for live that will be compatible with the Audinate Dante audio network.
- New Lightning Boy Audio Flux Bender EQ Lightning Boy Audio announces the availability of its new Flux Bender hardware passive stereo tube equalizer.