[Musikmesse][VIDEO] New Focal Alpha monitors
Focal is attending Musikmesse 2014 until Saturday where they are introducing the new Alpha Series, with three active near-field monitors.
The Focal Alpha Series comprises three two-way, Class A/B bi-amplified studio monitors. Each model features two XLR and RCA inputs available simultaneously, an additional gain control for up to +6dB, as well as two high and low shelves. The Alpha monitor enclosures have a bass reflex design with dual front ports.
- Alpha 50: 5” polyglass cone woofer, 1” aluminum inverted dome tweeter, 25W HF + 30W LF output, frequency response from 45Hz to 22kHz (±3dB)
- Alpha 65: 6.5” polyglass cone woofer, 1” aluminum inverted dome tweeter, 35W HF + 70W LF output, frequency response from 40Hz to 22kHz (±3dB)
- Alpha 80: 8” polyglass cone woofer, 1” aluminum inverted dome tweeter, 40W HF + 100W LF output, frequency response from 35Hz to 22kHz (±3dB)
The Focal Alpha series will be available in May with unit street prices of 250€ for the Alpha 50, 300€ for the Alpha 65 and 350€ for the Alpha 80.
Full details are available at www.focal.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.