The PM841 is a 3-way monitor speaker from Fostex consisting of 8-inch woofer, 4-inch mid-range and 3/4-inch tweeter.
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 25kHz (+-3dB)
- 8" woofer, 4" mid-range and 3/4" tweeters
- The mid-range driver and tweeter are positioned asymmetrically on the Left and Right to minimize diffraction.
- The woofer and the mid-range are housed in an individual chambers to remove interference between the drivers.
- Kevlar papered cones to reproduce LW and MF source material faithfully.
- UFLC (Urethane Film Laminated Cloth) tweeter.
- 60W, 18W and 18W independent power amplifiers.
- Built-in channel divider provides overlapped frequency crossovers.
- 3-step level adjustments are provided for HIGH at +1/0/-1 dB and LOW at +3/0/-3 dB.
- TRS balanced and XLR balanced inputs.
- Dimensions: 270mm (W) x 432mm(H) x 290mm(D)
- Net Weight: 13.4kgs
RRP - £249.50 inc VAT (each)
Viewers of this article also read...
- Behringer X32 Digital Mixer Behringer has finally set a date (July 27th) for the Behringer X32 Digital Mixing Console's release.
- elysia nvelope 500 elysia announces the release of their newest product for the 500 series – the nvelope 500.
- MaximalSound Evolves MaximalSound.com has introduced various new features.