[MUSIKMESSE] Genelec 8430IP
Genelec presents the 8430 IP Network Compatible SAM Studio Monitor, which is compliant with the AES67 and Ravenna industry standards.
Announced by the manufacturer as a major step in Audio-over-IP, the 8430A features Genelec's MDE and DCW technologies, a flow optimized reflex port, high SPL, low noise and wide uncoloured response in a very compact enclosure. The Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM 2.0) control network and software allows adjustments of all aspects of monitor settings and full system control, while Genelec AutoCal allows to automatically align every monitor on the network for level, timing, and equalisation of room response anomalies.
The 8430A Ethernet audio streaming capability is announced as compliant with AES67 and Ravenna industry standards and is said to support all the typical standard audio sample rates. It also features Genelec Class-D amplifier technology and universal main voltage.
- 5" Woofer + 3/4" metal dome Tweeter + DCW
- Power: Woofer 50 W + Tweeter 50 W
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x XLR-housed RJ45 for AES67 compatible with AoIP, 2 x RJ45 GLM control network
- SPL: 104 dB
- Frequency response: 45 Hz – 23 kHz (-6 dB)
- Frequency response accuracy: ± 1.5 dB (58 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Dimensions: H 299 x W 189 x D 178 mm, 11 7/8 x 7 1/2 x 7 1/16 inch, with Iso-Pod™
- Weight: 5.5 kg / 12.1 lb
More details at www.genelec.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Audient ASP8024 Heritage Edition Audient anticipate on the company's 20th anniversary and present the Heritage Edition of their ASP8024 console model.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Drawmer MPA-90 poweramp Drawmer is to introduce the MPA-90, a class-D stereo poweramp.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Sennheiser's MK4 goes Digital Sennheiser is to introduce a Digital version of its condenser microphone MK 4 at the MusikMesse.