[MUSIKMESSE] Vox introduces V860
Vox presents the V860, an aluminium, handwired volume pedal.
Announced as "a new standard in guitar volume pedals", the V860 is described by its creator as a reimaging of the classic VOX pedal design exemplified by its well-known wah pedals. The aluminum body features a blasted and anodized finish that is said to be both tough and classy. The pedal mechanism is announced as using gears with a high tooth count, ensuring durability and smooth operation. The components are completely hand-wired, which is supposed to be minimizing any change in the tonal character.
- Input impedance: 250K ohms
- Input Jacks: INPUT Jack (monaural standard phone jack)
- Output Jacks: OUTPUT Jack (monaural phone jack)
- Control: pedal, torque adjustment screw
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 90 x 268 x 62 mm / 3.54" x 10.55" x 2.44" (including rubber feet)
- Weights:1.3 kg / 2.87 lbs
More details at www.voxamps.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Pigtronix launches Pigtronix Power Pigtronix is now shipping its multi-voltage power supply, the Pigtronix Power.
- Fender releases The Edge Deluxe amp & Stratocaster Fender has released The Edge Signature Stratocaster and The Edge Deluxe amplifier, both part of the brand's signature series collection.
- Seymour Duncan introduce Jeff Loomis Blackouts Seymour Duncan introduce the Jeff Loomis Blackouts, a signature set of dynamic active pickups.