[NAMM] New M-Audio M3-8 studio monitors
M-Audio unveils at NAMM the new M3-8 three-way active monitors designed in a two-way footprint.
- Real wood baffle; optimized internal bracing
- Inline mid & high drivers
- 8” woven Kevlar low-frequency driver
- 5” woven Kevlar mid-frequency driver
- 1” silk dome tweeter with integrated waveguide
- Tri-amp Class A/B power, 220 Watts total
- XLR and 1/4” balanced inputs
- RCA unbalanced input
- 3-band EQ with bypass
- Switchable low-cut filter
- Rear-mounted volume and power control
No information about the technical specifications nor the availability. More information are expected soon on www.m-audio.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best 8-inch powered monitor speakers for less than 700€ per pair Sometimes you need a couple of big speakers, but can't necessarily afford them. Don't panic! There are some speakers with an 8-inch woofer that can manage the low end quite decently without setting you back more than 700€ (about $800). We haven't tested all of them, but you probably have had (or have) the chance to listen to most of them.
- Setting up your home studio – Part 6 So far we have focused on the room that will accommodate your home studio, its soundproofing and acoustics. The time has come to start thinking about everything that will go inside. Let's begin with the one thing you can't do without: a monitoring system.
- Setting Up Your Home Studio - Part 5 Having a soundproof home studio is very nice. But that's far from enough to make a room ideal to record and mix music. Enter acoustic treatment.