[NAMM] New M-Audio M3-8 studio monitors
M-Audio unveils at NAMM the new M3-8 three-way active monitors designed in a two-way footprint.
- Real wood baffle; optimized internal bracing
- Inline mid & high drivers
- 8” woven Kevlar low-frequency driver
- 5” woven Kevlar mid-frequency driver
- 1” silk dome tweeter with integrated waveguide
- Tri-amp Class A/B power, 220 Watts total
- XLR and 1/4” balanced inputs
- RCA unbalanced input
- 3-band EQ with bypass
- Switchable low-cut filter
- Rear-mounted volume and power control
No information about the technical specifications nor the availability. More information are expected soon on www.m-audio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Apogee 2-port Thunderbolt interface Apogee announces Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge, 64 channel interface with 2 Thunderbolt ports for Symphony I/O, Rosetta and X-Series.
- [NAMM] Behringer NEKKST K5 & K8 Studio Monitors Behringer has launched the NEKKST K5 and K8 near-field monitors developed by monitor designer and founder of KRK, Keith R. Klawitter.
- [NAMM] 2 new compact Tascam PortaStudio Tascam introduces two new PortaStudio portable recorders at NAMM 2013, the six-track DP006 and eight track DP008EX.