Mackie MR5
Mackie MR5

Active Monitor from Mackie belonging to the MR series.

Anonymous

«  Very good report quality price »

Published on 05/06/10 at 07:44
I chose this first for the very affordable to manufacture quality and the sound quality. I use it in a small home studio as listening to and proximity to a few levels. I do not think using them on the final mastering. I put this note for the right price quality ratio very well because they have on small gaps compared the more upscale.

SONORITS

For me the answer is relatively good but slightly too "box". They give the impression of hearing a sound speaker Logitech Computer. I'm pretty picky, this is not the point ngatif not to buy them.
However they go down well in the bass, and the spectrum is also very good in the high frequencies (my personal hearing is 30hz 17k). The dynamic is pretty good and they hit the air well, they can mount a very good volume remaining clear. We could use them to carefree mix (in fact I think they lend themselves very well to it).

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use them for a few months. I have not tried any other model except store KRK who have not impressed me (same price range). I love the quality price ratio, finishing, connectivity and srieux Mackie. I would do this choice precisely because this is my second pair :)